Thursday, November 19, 2009

Lazy and Nocturnal

     Yeah..... just woke up in the middle of night. feeling dizzy, but good. wannna have fun a little tonight. i plan to watch a movie or anything new in hulu.com. i have been having this kind of life for quite some time now. sleeping tight during the day, and wide awake during the night. god, i mess up my biological clock a lot lately.

     Unfortunately, i am not in mood either to do any work. dont know what else to do. i dont wanna do my homework, dont wanna do my research, dont wanna my readings. oh god, i am so jaded doing the same old craps all day long. day in, day out, repeat the same things.

     i think these 2 kinds of habits make me, LAZY and NOCTURNAL.... yes, i am a LAZY and NOCTURNAL living being.

"If you have a difficult task give it to a lazy man, he will find an easier way to do it." ~Hlade's Law~
Lazy and NocturnalSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment