Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Faith: A Total Trust in Allah

     Assalamualaikum, readers (May the peace and mercy of Allah be upon you). Alhamdulillah (All praises be to Allah), I finished my doctoral exams that took place for 2 months long. I am not gonna lie about this matter. It was the longest 2 months ever in my life. I believe it shaped me in a positive way, in a way that I didn’t even realize it. During the struggle of preparing myself for the exam that caused me excruciating headaches, I really learned to be a better person from every angle that I could possibly see. I used to spend my countless waking hours doing something that I shouldn’t do. Fortunately now, I am more critical at how I spend my time.


     Honestly, I don’t feel really good right now about myself; even though I am finished with the exam. I feel I didn’t do well enough. The feeling of scary failure and not performing up to the bar still haunt me like my shadow. I guess the best thing I can do for now is, to have faith in Allah’s plan. I tried my best shot, I cut my sleep time, I spent crazy hours with “interesting” books (actually not that interesting, more like boring). Now, I have to wait for His plan. Whatever we do, how great we are, at last, we are just a mere servant of Him. Tawakkal Innallah (I put my total trust in Allah’s plan). May Allah grant us with more opportunities to better ourselves and strength in our hearts to face the turbulence in this chaotic world. InsyaAllah (With Allah’s will)


“When two parties of you almost fell away, and Allah was their Protecting Friend. In Allah do believers put their trust (tawakkal).” ~ (Al-Quran: Al-E-Imran 3:122)



Faith: A Total Trust in AllahSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment